The experience of working in international companies influenced my life. And the way I look at people.
Who do I want to be?
I aim to be a dedicated HR professional with special expertise in international recruiting and talent acquisition. I set myself high quality standards and I like challenging goals.
How do I want to achieve this?
Firstly I have a positive and proactive work ethic, combined with reliability, integrity and openness. Secondly I have demonstrated to perform successfully in fast paced international customer oriented business atmospheres. Thirdly I have proven my ability to establish business relations and to identify and execute priorities.
Lifelong learning to continuously improve my skills
- I am a certified Instructor, in accordance with German Vocational Training Act, Chamber of Commerce Berlin, Sept-Dec. 2016
- I am a certified HR Manager – Human Resource Manager (Distance learning program), 2014
- I have a Master in Business Administration, University of Applied Science, Hochschule Rhein Main, Wiesbaden, 1990
Further HR Education (last 2 years)
- Objective agreement and variable remuneration, Nov. 2018 , Seminar
- German Employment Law – updates – Amadeus Fire Conference, April 2018
- German Employment Law – updates – Amadeus Fire Conference, April 2017
International Recruiting expertise Jan. 2017 – Dec. 2018
Interim Recruiter at Laird Dabendorf GmbH, an international automotive supplier.
Recruiting expertise since 2005
Self employed Executive Search Consultant. Read more about my recruiting experience Testimonials.
Since Sept. 2002 self employed Interim Marketing Consultant
International working experience since 1996
I worked in Marketing and Corporate Communications of IT companies like Logica and J.D. Edwards, and for the Med Tech company Nellcor Puritan Bennett.
If you are interested in my detailed CV please send me an email.